We kindly ask you to follow these rules to make your visit to the cinema comfortable for you and other guests:
- 1. Be on time for the screening. Please try to be silent if you are late.
- 2. Before entering the hall, please leave outdoor clothing in the wardrobe.
- 3. Please do not bring outside food or drinks into the cinema. We are always glad to see you in our cafes before or after the show.
- 4. Foyer of the cinema is a pet-friendly space. But even the most exciting show is likely to leave your pets indifferent, while their behavior can interfere with the rest of the audience. Therefore, pets are not allowed in the cinema halls.
- 5. Before the show, please switch your mobile phone to silent mode and lower the screen brightness.
- 6. Remain silent during screenings.
- 7. Photo and video filming during shows is prohibited. *You are welcome to take pictures in the lobby of the cinema and tag us when posting them on social media. **Professional photo shooting on the territory of the cinema may be allowed by prior agreement with the administration of The Khudozhestvenny.
- 8. In case you have lost something, please contact our staff at the administration desk in the cinema lobby.
*** During the show, the use of sound and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited! Violators may fall within the scope of current legislation. We remind you that according to Art. 146 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, the illegal use of objects of copyright or related rights carries a penalty ranging from a fine of up to 200,000 rubles, to up to two years in prison.
- — You are welcome to take pictures in the lobby of the cinema and tag us when posting them on social media. **Professional photo shooting on the territory of the cinema may be allowed by prior agreement with the administration of The Khudozhestvenny. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Point of the Nekrasov Central Library
Point of the Nekrasov Central Library open daily from 14:00 to 22:00 in Southern foyer.
There are cash windows and ticket terminals at the cinema. Tickets can also be purchased on our website.*
*The administration has the right to request identity documents to establish the age of a visitor who has come to a show with an age limit, as well as to refuse the attendance to such films for those under the appropriate age, unless stated otherwise by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Special ticket prices (200 rubles for 2D screenings and 300 rubles for 3D screenings) are available for benefit-entitled viewers.
The categories of benefit-entitled viewers are: large families, students of in-person divisions of universities and colleges, pensioners, people with disabilities, veterans and homefront workers, participants of the Chernobyl accident remediation.
Benefits apply to screenings running Monday through Wednesday from 12:00 am to 5:59 pm in the Grand Hall and two Small Halls. The benefits do not apply to sessions in the Chamber Hall.
Specially priced tickets are sold only at the cinema box office upon presentation of the relevant document.
By decision of the administration, benefits can be canceled for festivals and special screenings.
For children under 14 years old, there is a 50% discount on the tickets for sessions in the Chamber Hall with age restrictions «0+», «6+» and «12+».
Khudozhestvenny Cinema gift card is a perfect present for all movie lovers. It allows visiting any films currently playing at the cinema, including the premieres. Your friends and loved ones will be able to choose films and to pay for tickets partly or in full using this card. Make a gift of a perfect film show at the Khudozhestvenny.
The return of tickets purchased at the cinema is carried out strictly at the box office upon a written application from the buyer before the start of the show. The funds are returned in the same way the payment was made. If the tickets were paid for in cash, the funds are returned from the cash desk immediately. When paying with a bank card, cash refunds are not allowed. When paying by card, the funds are returned in accordance with the rules and within the time period established by the buyer’s bank. In case of non-receipt of funds, please contact the issuing bank.
Refunds of tickets purchased on the website of the cinema or its partners are carried out by following the link according to the rules posted on the corresponding website, or by the administrator of the cinema. E-tickets can be refunded upon an application made prior to the start of the show. When paying by credit card, cash refunds are not allowed. When paying by card, the funds are returned in accordance with the rules and within the time period established by the buyer’s bank. In the case of non-receipt of funds, please contact the issuing bank.
Some of the entrances to the building are accessible from the same elevation as the ground.
Seats for visitors in wheelchairs are available in the Grand Hall (4 seats), as well as in the Small Halls.
For visitors in wheelchairs in the lobby of the cinema there is an elevator to the 3rd floor, where the Small Halls and disabled toilets are located.
Khudozhestvenny Cinema has special equipment that allows for screenings which accommodate visually and hearing impaired visitors. Equipment is available from the reception desk. Information on the availability of soundtracks for specific films can be clarified by e-mail at email@example.com
Khudozhestvenny Cinema aims to be open to everyone.Your questions and suggestions related to the availability of the cinema are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us
14 (bld. 1) Arbatskaya Square, Moscow.
The nearest metro stations are: Arbatskaya station on the Filyovskaya line (1 minute walk) and Arbatskaya station on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line (3 minute walk).
Public parking area is located at 11, Novy Arbat, building 2.